- Registered Psychologist, with a Bachelor of Psychology (UFRJ) and a Graduate Diploma in Education (UWA).
- Over 20 years of practice of Psychology and Counselling, both in Australia and overseas, working with children, adolescents and adults.
- Working experience also in Consulting, Education, Human Resources, Administration and Community & Care.
- Experience with a diverse range of cultures and ability to communicate in a number of languages.
- Australian Psychological Society – APS – Member
- International School Psychologists Association – ISPA.
- Independent School Counsellors’ Association – ISCA.
Deise Carvalho, Psychologist
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Conversational Spanish & Italian
- Basic French & German